Work with some of the best, most accomplished minds in the industry to shape the future of personal transportation. Seize a rare opportunity to apply technologies in ways the industry hasn’t attempted ever before. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interaction Design (Senior Designer)
From brainstorming through implementation, the Sr. Interaction Designer will work with members of the Industrial design team, as well as our engineering and marketing. The candidate has the ability to quickly grasp and distill highly complex matters into clean, understandable solutions.
We are looking for a designer who is ready to and capable of taking hardware/software - human interaction to the next level.
- Enjoys solving problems to with Hardware/software - Human interaction
- Brilliant problem solver, quick study, self starter, and excellent communicator
- Possess that rare blend of interaction design, visual design, and prototyping skills
- Degree in graphic design, interaction design, human interaction sociology, psychology, visual design, or equivalent
- 4+ years experience in graphic/interaction design
- Problem solving ability with a macroscopic system based as well as a microscopic product based approach
- Expert knowledge of user-centered design principles
- Fluency with Photoshop, Illustrator, Aftereffects and other design tools
- Ability to do rapid prototyping in Flash and HTML5
- Mastery of Windows, Android and iOS
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
Digital Designer / Digital Sculptor
Automobile / Vehicle Designer
Electronics - Engineering
Power Electronics (Lead Design Engineer)
Seeking highly motivated engineer having excellent problem solving skills and passionate about power electronics technology, to lead design, implementation and testing of DC-DC converters, AC-DC battery chargers and other power electronics for automotive application
- Bachelor's /master's Degree in electrical engineering with 8+ years' of experience.
- Ability to learn quickly and realise the latest technologies into products.
- Design experience in Flyback, PSFB, Battery Charging, Buck, Buck Boost, PFC etc.
- Design magnetic component of power converters, including transformers and inductors
- Design control circuits, protection mechanisms and tuning of feedback loops.
- Strong circuit analysis and mathematical skills for power electronics.
- Understanding of thermal design considerations and analysis of thermal models.
- Experience in best practices for safety, EMI and EMC aspect of circuit design
- Schematic Entry and PCB Design preferably using ORCAD
- Simulation and analysis of electronics preferably using LTSpice and Simulink
- Defining the hardware and system test specifications and test plan.
- Design to meet performance specifications, selecting electronic components, circuit design.
- Experience in implementing AEC, UL, IEC and CISPER standards in the design.
- Good interpersonal skills, verbal, written and diagrammatic communication and team work.
Battery Engineering (multiple roles) - Lead battery research and development of battery architectures
- Analysis, testing, and validation of cell models
- System design of the electric vehicle battery pack
- Developing physics-based models for several battery chemistries including Li-ion, Li-metal and other variants
- Designing and run tests to determine degradation mechanisms for cell models
- Build and implement test plans, data analysis, and profiles for fast charging different cell-models
- Collaborate with a cross-disciplined team to create prototypes for a next-generation battery platform
- Research lithium-ion battery management algorithms (cell balancing, state-of-charge, capacity, power limits, voltage prediction, thermal control)
- Create algorithms for better electric vehicle battery pack management and monitoring
- Analyze heat flow in electric vehicle battery packs
- Analyze results of tests and propose countermeasures to improve cycling performance and lifetime
Powertrain Engineering (Senior Engineers)
- Model Based Design for motor control development using Matlab/Simulink
- Modeling and simulation for electrical powertrain system
- Implement different modulation methods to control synchronous and asynchronous motors
- Vehicle simulation for performance and driving range estimation
- Advance Ultraviolette IP in electric motor design and motor controls
- Lead definition of all aspects of motor and motor control requirements and electric motor drives (two- and three-phase induction motors, two- and three-phase synchronous motors, and BLDC motors)
Lead Engineer / Senior Engineer / Architect - Embedded Systems Software
Principal Engineer - Power Electronics